Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A recent rescue

Thursday at about 10:00 pm I got a call from one of our salesman saying there was a snake in the warehouse in a box and that it was getting out. I asked him what kind of snake and he had no idea. I asked him what it looked like and he said it was tan. I told him to put something on top of the box and that I would be right there. We went down to the warehouse and found the snake attached to a glue trap. There was also a checkered whiptail attached that was already dead. Vegetable oil neutralizes the glue, so I took it home and started working to get the snake unglued. It came pretty easy, the hardest part was dealing with the angry coachwhip! Here are some pictures of the process:


































Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment